Hawthorne Slip On Magnum
in Red Jungle Bird
Classic California style sneakers from our friends at SeaVees to complete your Myles fit
Since the 1960s, SeaVees has pioneered the transformation of the sneaker from gym shoe to casual shoe. Their classic, laid-back California style makes them the perfect pair with the our Everyday and Tour collections of versatile activewear.
Please note discount codes are ineligible on this product.
- Limited Edition. Designed using tropical archival prints from Hoffman California Fabrics, most known from 1980's television fame alongside one of the greatest mustaches of all time. The Magnum Collection is the first and only time a footwear brand has had permission to use the original artwork.
- Men's classic slip on sneaker
- LWG (Leather Working Group) certified suede backstay
- Featuring exclusive red and black prints from Hoffman California Fabrics screenprinted on cotton poplin twill
- Soft washed, cotton canvas lining
- Matching elastic twin gore
- Contoured, cushy foam footbed with extra heel-strike cushion
- Includes our exclusive cooling system with perforations for breathability and cooling airflow channels for extra cool comfort
- Bouncy, original "power-grip" outsole made from durable natural rubber
- Inspired by the hometown of the quintessential California band, The Beach Boys
Fit & Size Guide
- Fits true to size. Structured hidden heel counter allows for a snug fit.
- Comfortable right out of the box.
- Orders for SeaVees shoes are fulfilled by SeaVees. You will receive separate order confirmation emails from both Myles and SeaVees upon placing your order.
- If you'd like to return a belt, request a free return by visiting SeaVees' returns portal here.
- Myles products ordered with SeaVees shors will ship directly from Myles. Most orders are delivered in 3–7 business days. Customers will receive a shipment confirmation email with tracking information within 1-2 business days of of placing their order.
- International orders are typically delivered in 7-21 business days. For more information, see our Support & FAQ page.