Uncompromising technical performance with features for the trail, training, and travel—durably built with the world’s most breathable waterproof fabric technology
Unlike most waterproof jackets that compromise looks or comfort, the Elements Jacket compromises nothing. Thanks to smart design from Myles and Polartec® NeoShell®—the world’s most breathable waterproof fabric—you’ll be prepared to shrug off any inclement weather. Featuring innovative three-layer sub-micron technology, this lightweight outer layer protects against rain and wind while allowing excess body heat and moisture to escape for optimal temperature and moisture regulation. The trim cut and matte material look great from peak to pub, making this is the jacket we wear when we need the highest level of performance without sacrificing a lick of comfort or style. Available with a packable hood for full rain coverage, or no hood for more casual style.
- Premium Polartec® NeoShell® Lightweight Three-Layer Fabric
- Waterproof And Windproof With 100% Taped Seams
- Highly Breathable—Optimal Moisture And Temperature Regulation
- Inherent 4-Way Stretch For Flexible Comfort
- Packable Into Chest Pocket
- Zippered Waterproof Hand And Chest Pockets
- Asymmetric Elastic Bike Commuter Cuffs
- Contoured Hem With Cinchable Elastic
- Dual Zip Front Closure With Full Neck Collar
- Modern Trim Fit Through Torso And Sleeves
- Optional Paneled Hood With Adjustable Cinch Cord
There are no products in this view.