A sporting classic reimagined with modern fit, high performance, and UPF 50+ protection for everyday wear
The Henley traces its roots to old England where it was the uniform of rowers in the Henley Royal Regatta on the Thames. The collar and adjustable button opening were designed for the most comfortable fit across the neck and shoulders, making room for full range of motion and accentuating the crewman’s “yoked” physique, as Queen Victoria might have put it. Nowadays, it’s the perfect shirt to dress up or down and makes for a great layer in spring and fall under a jacket.
- Super soft drirelease® 81% Polyester / 14% Cotton / 5% Spandex
- 25% Heavier than Our Everyday Tee with Added Stretch
- Dries 4x Faster Than Plain Cotton
- Three Button Placket (to adjust visible chest hair levels)
- Custom Two-Tone Durable Alloy Buttons
- Microban® Odor Control
- Shaped Hemline and Sleeves
There are no products in this view.