Our warmest and softest sweats yet—cozy heavyweight terry, roomier fit for a relaxed, lived-in vibe
It can get downright bone-chilling here in California, especially after early morning surf sessions or afternoon ski runs. We built the Pacifica sweats to keep us warm and cozy during these chilly moments and colder months. With terry fabric weighing in at 350 grams per square meter, this is a heavier sweat with a comfort fit specifically made for looking good while laying low. Fit tip: We designed it with a roomier fit than our ACTive Knit Storm Cotton™ collection—you may still want to size up if you have longer legs as some shrinkage can happen in a hot dryer. We also recommend drying on medium or low.
- Super cozy heavyweight French Terry, 350 GSM, 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester
- Relaxed fit with more room in the chest, arms, and legs than our typical athletic fit
- Subtle details and design for comfort and functionality
- Designed for resting, and looking good and staying warm while doing it
- Available in 27” inseam for for guys under 6’0” and 29” inseam for guys up to 6’3”, estimated
There are no products in this view.