A sporting classic reimagined with modern fit, high performance, and UPF 50+ protection for everyday wear.
The Henley traces its roots to old England where it was the uniform of rowers in the Henley Royal Regatta on the Thames. The collar and adjustable button opening were designed for the most comfortable fit across the neck and shoulders, making room for full range of motion and accentuating the crewman’s “yoked” physique, as Queen Victoria might have put it. Nowadays, it’s the perfect summer shirt whether you’re heading to the beach or lounging around the house. It’s also a great layer for spring and fall under a jacket—the ideal blend of top-drawer comfort and semi-formal style to take you all the places you’ll go this year.
- Super soft drirelease® 81% Polyester / 14% Cotton / 5% Spandex
- 25% Heavier than Our Everyday Tee with Added Stretch
- Dries 4x Faster Than Plain Cotton
- Three Button Placket (to adjust visible chest hair levels)
- Custom Two-Tone Durable Alloy Buttons
- Microban® Odor Control
- Modern Tapered Sleeves
- Shaped Hemline