A stretch chino-style short perfect for travel, golf, hiking, climbing, BBQs and bonfires
By popular demand, we’re thrilled to offer a short version of our best selling Tour Pant, built with the same innovative stretch woven twill fabric, and full of features that enhance fit, feel, and functionality. Designed with chino-style side pockets, welt back pockets, and a button tab-closure, these are your go-tos for a dressier short that doesn’t sacrifice comfort or durability. Two secure zipper pockets mean you’ll never lose your valuables, whether sightseeing or bouldering, and the inner waistband grip means your shirt stays tucked after a long tee shot or stowing your carryon (and the center gusset keeps you comfortable on that long flight).
- Breathable Stretch Woven Fabric
- Quick Drying
- Wrinkle & Stain Resistant
- Durable Water Repellent Finish
- Cotton-like Hand-Feel
- Hidden Zip Pockets on Side and Back
- Tab Closure For Clean Finish With or Without Belt
- Elastic Reinforced Stretch Waistband
- Stay-Tucked Grip Waistband
- Gusset For Seated Comfort
Available in 7-inch or 9-inch inseam
Designed with a slim fit. We recommend sizing up.