in Deep Sea
Our best expression yet of our “tech-casual” philosophy: classic minimal design, smart functional details, and sleek modern fit—all combined with cutting-edge high-performance material. After searching for more than a year, we found this Innovative Pique™ fabric and couldn’t believe the combination of comfort, durability, and style. The “Tour” name is inspired by both sports and travel, but you’ll wear this polo for golf, date night, tennis, work, hiking, thumb wrestling tournaments—just about anything.
- Hard-wearing yet super soft Innovative Pique™ Fabric
- 48% Modal / 48% Organic Cotton / 4% Spandex
- Maximum UPF 50+ sun protection
- Breathable, quick-drying, color-fast, and shape-holding
- Custom two-tone alloy buttons
- High burst strength—AKA extremely strong despite the softness
- Tapered body and shorter sleeves for an ideally balanced classic-modern fit
- Sculpted and slightly shorter than a traditional collar for a perfect stance and style
Fit & Size Guide
The Tour Polo is designed with an athletic, tapered fit that’s not too long and not too short, for easy styling tucked or untucked.
We recommend sizing up if you're in between sizes.
The shirt is pre-shrunk, but expect 1/4" to 1/2" of shrink lengthwise after first wash and dry.
See size guide below for details.
Tour Polo size guide
Tour Polo size guide
- Most orders are delivered in 3–7 business days. Customers will receive a shipment confirmation email with tracking information within 1-2 business days of of placing their order.
- International orders are typically delivered in 7-21 business days. For more information, see our Support & FAQ page.
- When your order is shipped, you will be emailed a FedEx Smart Post or USPS tracking number.
Backed by our 5 Year Quality GuaranteeLEARN MORE Free Returns & Exchanges
MYLES 5 YEAR QUALITY GUARANTEE
Every piece of Myles gear is made for the long run, which means it’s built to last. That’s why we promise to replace or give store credit for any items purchased from our website with defects that are not the result of expected wear and tear for 5 years from the time of purchase. It’s the right thing to do for our customers who put their trust in us to deliver durable, quality apparel, and the right thing to do for the planet because poorly made gear turns into waste.
If your Myles gear ever truly lets you down, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll send you a replacement or your store credit, along with a prepaid shipping label to send the defective product to our partners at The Renewal Workshop. They'll either responsibly repair, refurbish or upcycle it. The important thing is, we'll make sure Myles gear stays out of landfills.
FREE RETURNS & EXCHANGES FOR 60 DAYS
We’re happy to offer free, no-hassle returns and exchanges on all U.S. and U.S. Military orders unless the item is marked as Final Sale on our website. Returned items must not have been worn, altered or washed and must be sent back within 60 days of placing your order.