It can get downright bone-chilling here in California, especially after early morning surf sessions or afternoon ski runs. We built the Pacifica sweats to keep us warm and cozy during these chilly moments and colder months. With terry fabric weighing in at 350 grams per square meter, this is a heavier sweat with a comfort fit specifically made for looking good while laying low. Fit tip: We designed it with a roomier fit than our ACTive Knit Storm Cotton™ collection—you may still want to size up if you have longer legs as some shrinkage can happen in a hot dryer. We also recommend drying on medium or low.
- Super cozy heavyweight French Terry, 350 GSM, 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester
- Relaxed fit with more room in the chest, arms, and legs than our typical athletic fit
- Subtle details and design for comfort and functionality
- Designed for resting, and looking good and staying warm while doing it
- Available in 27” inseam for for guys under 6’0” and 29” inseam for guys up to 6’3”, estimated
- Orders typically ship in 1-2 business days.
- You'll receive a shipment confirmation email with tracking information once your order is on the way.
- Please note that items with a "Ship By" note will be shipped before the date listed, and usually sooner. We will wait until all items in your order are available before shipping.
- International orders are typically delivered in 7-21 business days. For more information, see our Support & FAQ page.
- Orders that include a Gift With Purchase can only be returned with the Gift included in the return.