From day one, we set out to make active lifestyles more stylish. This limited edition Tour Jacket embodies that mission as much as anything we’ve done so far. Our lead designer has over 25 years of experience working with some of the biggest names in outerwear, and we let his imagination run with this one. Starting with a sophisticated classic blazer silhouette, we added four secure pockets, a dual zipper-button closure system, and our signature Toray® stretch woven twill fabric. The result is part tailored jacket, part outdoor field jacket, and 100% performance—worthy and capable of taking you stylishly through the urban jungle or far off the grid. The durable water repellent treatment makes this quick-drying, stain resistant, and nearly wrinkle free, so it’s as easy to care for as it is on the eyes.
- Breathable Toray® Stretch Woven Twill Fabric
- Quick Drying, Wrinkle & Stain Resistant
- Durable Water Repellent Finish
- Secure Hidden Zip Chest & Snap-Flap Hand Pockets
- Interior Pocket with Secure Button Closure
- Ideal Collar Shape and Size for Wearing Both Up or Down
- Cuff Buttons for an Adjustable Fit
- Single Back Vent with Subtle Reflective Tape
- Custom Metal Buttons
Fit & Size Guide
The Tour Jacket fits true to size and is designed with a modern trim (but not too slim) fit. Contour-stitch shaped sleeves are sleek yet forgiving, and working button cuffs are easy to roll up for a fashionable look or to shorten. Plenty of stretch in the fabric means this fits almost any body comfortably.
See size guide below for details.
Tour Jacket size guide
Tour Blazer size guide
- Orders typically ship in 1-3 business days. Please note there may be a slight delay in order fulfillment during this holiday season as we have less staff working at one time at our warehouse during to the pandemic. Thank you for your understanding patience. We promise to hustle as fast as we can while keeping everyone safe!
- Customers will receive a shipment confirmation email with tracking information within 1-2 business days of of placing their order.
- Please note that items with a "Ship By" note on the website will be shipped before the date listed, and usually sooner. We will wait until all items in your order are available to ship before sending.
- International orders are typically delivered in 7-21 business days. For more information, see our Support & FAQ page.
- When your order is shipped, you will be emailed a FedEx Smart Post or USPS tracking number.
Backed by our 5 Year Quality GuaranteeLEARN MORE Free Returns & Exchanges
MYLES 5 YEAR QUALITY GUARANTEE
Every piece of Myles gear is made for the long run, which means it’s built to last. That’s why we promise to replace or give store credit for any items purchased from our website with defects that are not the result of expected wear and tear for 5 years from the time of purchase. It’s the right thing to do for our customers who put their trust in us to deliver durable, quality apparel, and the right thing to do for the planet because poorly made gear turns into waste.
If your Myles gear ever truly lets you down, send us a note at email@example.com. We’ll send you a replacement or your store credit, along with a prepaid shipping label to send the defective product to our partners at The Renewal Workshop. They'll either responsibly repair, refurbish or upcycle it. The important thing is, we'll make sure Myles gear stays out of landfills.
FREE RETURNS & EXCHANGES FOR 60 DAYS
We’re happy to offer free, no-hassle returns and exchanges on all U.S. and U.S. Military orders unless the item is marked as Final Sale on our website. Returned items must not have been worn, altered or washed and must be sent back within 60 days of placing your order.